Scouts Venues and Campsites
Our campsites and facilities throughout the country provide members of SCOUTS New Zealand with quality venues. They are used by groups of all ages from SCOUTS New Zealand, as well as community or corporate groups. Most venues offer both quality accommodation and a range of outdoor activities. They are used all the year round, mostly for local camps but also for our National Schools and other special events.
We have a number of key venues available for your use:
- Mount Ruapehu Lodge (Whakapapa)
- Upper North Island - Motu Moana Outdoor Activity Centre and Camp Maynard (Auckland)
- Central North Island - Camp Sladdin (Clevedon) and Camp Waingaro (Ngaruawahia)
- Central North Island - Schlaepfer Park (Pukekohe)
- Lower North Island - Brookfield Outdoor Education Centre (Wellington)
- Lower South Island - Camp Waiora (Dunedin)
In addtion to the above larger venues, we have many other campsites and venues available. View our Venues and Campsite Contact List or call 0800 SCOUTS to find a campsite or Scout venue near you.
Book a Scouts Venue/Campsite
Hire one of our quality venues for your school or community group camp, or for your staff team-building day.
For more information about hiring one of our venues, please download our Venues and Campsite Contact List or call 0800 SCOUTS to find a campsite or Scouts venue near you.
Hire a Scout Hall
If you would like to hire one of our Scout Halls, please go to our Scout Group Directory website, where you will find details of every Scout Group and their available facilities.
>> Click here to find a Scout Hall to hire