How to apply: Before beginning your online registration to attend the Walsh Memorial Scout Flying School you will need to have ready:
- A valid email address. Please use your own email address. As part of the registration you will be asked for your parents email address so that they also receive a copy of all emails
- Authorisation to attend. If you are under 18 years of age you must complete your online registration with a parent or caregiver and provide their contact details so the Event Organisers may verify their approval for you to attend.
- The names and contact details of your next of kin (you will need to enter at least one next of kin, but preferably enter two); Medical and dietary information.
- You must already have discussed your application with your Venturer/Ranger Leader.
- Registered financial members of SCOUTS New Zealand and GirlGuiding New Zealand will have preference for places on the school until the end of August.
To confirm your registration you will need to:
- Get the approval of your Venturer / Ranger Executive to attend. Instructions are included in the first email you will receive.
- Pay a deposit of $120 within 14 days of your registration being approved. Payment instructions are included in the second email you will receive and by printing an invoice.
- Applications from students outside of Scouts or Guides may be accepted subject to available places. Applicants will be advised mid to late September of places on the school.
- Applications from first year students outside the age range of 16 - 19 years of age and overseas students will not be accepted.
- Application for scholarships to assist Scouts and Guides attend the school are included in the online registration.