How to apply: Before beginning your online registration to attend the Snow School you will need to have ready:
- If you are under 18 years of age you must complete your online registration with a parent or caregiver and provide their contact details so the Event Organisers may verify their approval for you to attend.
- You must already have discussed your application with your Scout Leader / Venturer Leader.
- Please register using the participant email address and use the parents email address in the parents section. Both will receive all the emails that are sent out prior to the school.
- Registered financial members of SCOUTS New Zealand will have preference for places on the school.
To confirm your registration you will need to:
- Get your Scout Leader / Venturer Leader to email us with an approval for you to attend this event. The email to include the Leaders name and the Leaders scout personal number and have Snow School - Leader Approval in the subject line.
- Pay a deposit of $110 within 14 days after receiving you receive an email from us approving your registration. Payment instructions are included in the email and by printing an invoice.
Need more information? - then email us