NZ20 - 20th New Zealand Scout Jamboree
(28 December 2013 - 5 January 2014) - you could be part of this patrol
We are looking for an enthusiastic team of Scouts to become the Jamboree Patrol for NZ20 – 20th New Zealand Jamboree.
Preference will be given to Patrol Leaders or Assistant Patrol leaders in School Years 9 or 10 from Troops in Feilding/Palmerston North and surrounding areas with the following:
- Must be an active member of your Scout Troop.
- Full of youthful ideas about what awesome things scouts would enjoy doing at Jamboree.
- Be confident and willing to share your ideas.
- Have an awesome ATTITUDE
- Committed to the role of Jamboree Patrol – upon selection you must be available to attend all meetings leading up to Jamboree and also at Jamboree.
- Remain part of your own Jamboree Troop unless needed by the Assistant Camp Chiefs- Youth
- Know how to have fun
Initial meeting 1-2 December 2012 in Feilding for team bonding and initial programme scrutiny, preparation for Jamboree Patrol Challenge.
Send in your Name, Contact details, Scouting CV and a short note as to why you would make a valuable member of the Jamboree Patrol for NZ20 to: Helen Warriner, Deputy Camp Chief – Youth Services, by Friday 28 September 2012.