How to apply: Before beginning your online registration to attend the Photography School you will need to have ready:
- A valid email address and a password, which you will need to remember to update your registration at a later date. Please use your own email address. As part of the registration you will be asked for your parents email address so that they also receive a copy of all emails
- Authorisation to attend. If you are under 18 years of age you must complete your online registration with a parent or caregiver and provide their contact details so the Event Organisers may verify their approval for you to attend.
- The names and contact details of your next of kin (you will need to enter at least one next of kin, but preferably enter two); Medical and dietary information.
- You must already have discussed your application with your Scout/Venturer Leader.
To confirm your registration you will need to:
- Pay a deposit of $100 for the Wellington school or $105 for the Christchurch school, to change your registration status from 'pending' to 'confirmed', within 14 days of completing your registration. Payment instructions are included in the checkout stage.
- Get your Scout/Venturer Leader to email us with an approval for you to attend this event. The email to include their name and their scout personal number.
>> Okay, I'm ready, start my registration for the 2018 Wellington school