How to apply: Before beginning your online registration to attend the Photography School you will need to have ready:
- A valid email address and a password, which you will need to remember to update your registration at a later date. Please use your own email address. As part of the registration you will be asked for your parents email address so that they also receive a copy of all emails
- Authorisation to attend. If you are under 18 years of age you must complete your online registration with a parent or caregiver and provide their contact details so the Event Organisers may verify their approval for you to attend.
- The names and contact details of your next of kin (you will need to enter at least one next of kin, but preferably enter two); Medical and dietary information.
- You must already have discussed your application with your Scout/Venturer Leader.
To confirm your registration you will need to:
- Pay a deposit of $100 for the Wellington school or $105 for the Christchurch school, to change your registration status from 'pending' to 'confirmed', within 14 days of completing your registration. Payment instructions are included in the checkout stage.
- Get your Scout/Venturer Leader to email us with an approval for you to attend this event. The email to include their name and their scout personal number.
OK?, I'm ready, start my registration for the 2017 Christchurch school