How to apply: Before beginning your online registration to attend the Mountaineering School you will need to have ready:
- Download and read the list of gear that will be required for the school.
- A valid email address and a password, which you will need to remember to update your registration at a later date. Please use your own email address. As part of the registration you will be asked for your parents email address so that they also receive a copy of all emails.
- Authorisation to attend. If you are under 18 years of age you must complete your online registration with a parent or caregiver and provide their contact details so the Event Organisers may verify their approval for you to attend.
- The names and contact details of your next of kin (you will need to enter at least one next of kin, but preferably enter two); Medical and dietary information.
- You must already have discussed your application with your Venturer Leader.
To confirm your registration you will need to:
- Pay a deposit of $115 within 14 days of completing your registration. Payment instructions are included in the checkout stage.
- Get your Venturer Leader to email us with an approval for you to attend this event. The email to include their name and their scout personal number.
REGISTRATIONS HAVE NOW CLOSED FOR THE 2016 SCHOOL.